Location: Central London
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Are you dedicated to the eradication of bugs? Are you an excellent communicator who can liaise effectively with customer support and technical teams? This is an opportunity to work within a friendly team for a rapidly growing fintech company.
Duties will involve:
- Responding to support requests submitted by the customer support department.
- Investigating, documenting and replicating reported bugs - escalating where necessary.
- Resolving common issues.
The right candidate will:
- Be familiar with bug tracking systems – you’ll have used JIRA, RT, Bugzilla or something similar, or perhaps extensively worked with GitHub issues.
- Be comfortable with Linux and the command line, and able to effectively grep and tail logfiles.
- Have some previous exposure to bash scripts, cron, and the like.
- Be willing and able to proactively diagnose and troubleshoot.
Experience in a programming language would be an advantage but is not essential.
This would be an excellent first or second job for a recent graduate or hobbyist looking to gain more experience as they move into a career in programming!
Interested? Either fill out the handy form on the right-hand side of this page, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting jobref OSC214, and tell us a little bit about yourself!
Image via Steve Snodgrass on Flickr (CC BY 2.0)