Job ref: OSC315 - Location: Kent, UK
Taking the journey from Junior to Senior – and building a strong work history – is a lot more fun in the right job – somewhere with a strong work environment, talented and friendly colleagues, and projects that actually have real-world impact. But what’s more, a company that gives you increasing responsibility month on month and room to grow is going to give you the ultimate boost.
So come join a fun, highly proficient team lead by a wonderful CTO, and who are striving to get their work done using the best tools at their disposal. Gain some experience and get the chance to grow your skills to a Senior-standard.
What you would be doing
- Design and prototype product features based on business requirements;
- Maintain and refactor product features;
- Develop, update and maintain technical documentation;
- Provide internal support for system-related questions and issues.
The wish list
- 2 years of Perl-based web development experience;
- 2 years of front-end web development experience;
- 3 years professional experience;
- Good knowledge of modern Perl MVC web frameworks (Mojolicious, Catalyst);
- Good MySQL knowledge;
- Experienced with testing (Test::Harness, Test::More, Test::Most) and continuous integration;
- Experienced with SVN and Git;
- Write & maintain technical documentation;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Passionate about learning new languages and technologies.
image is Forest by Patte David, via pixnio.com; license: public domain (CC0)