Job ref: OSC342 - Location: Kent
Hippies used to be the ones trying to save the world — today the tech gurus have joined them. At least the ones inventing clever tech solutions that make the world a little bit of a better place.
This particular company is doing their part by providing charities with online payment and campaign solutions. And, of course, by providing a wonderful work environment and good pay for their own employees! They’ve also been known to take everyone in the office for skiing trips to Switzerland.
As they have satellite offices in both Switzerland and South Africa, another perk with the job is that you can pop over to those countries for a while if you feel like it. Your “home” offices will be in Sevenoaks in Kent, however. So don’t throw out those wellies just yet. You’ll still be dealing with the British weather! Albeit in beautiful Kent and if you like the big city vibe, London is only 30mins away by train. So no worries, you can still have that pint after work in the big smoke!
- 2 years of Perl-based web development experience;
- 2 years of front-end web development experience;
- 3 years professional experience;
- Good knowledge of modern Perl MVC web frameworks (Mojolicious, Catalyst);
- Good MySQL knowledge;
- Experienced with testing (Test::Harness, Test::More, Test::Most) and continuous integration;
- Experienced with SVN and Git;
- Write & maintain technical documentation;Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Passionate about learning new languages and technologies.
Image by doreen_kinistino, via Pixabay; license: CC0 Free for commercial use, no attribution required